U17 Div. 1
BOYD BLUE NORTH
Richmond Black Caps
BOYD BLUE SOUTH
Job Posting: BCCSL Head Scheduler
Posted Date: March 31, 2018 Closing Date: April 10, 2018Start Date: No later than April 15th.
The BC Coastal Soccer League (BCCSL) is a newly formed league that has amalgamated the former youth leagues that operated in the Lower Mainland. Those leagues were BCCSL Boys, MSL and BCCGSL. It comprises approximately 21,000 youth and all 8 districts. The amalgamation is to provide efficiencies in terms of a common set of rules, discipline processes as well as a single scheduling system. The goal is to professionalize the league and provide consistent services to its constituents.
The goal of the League scheduler is to oversee the scheduling of the entire BCCSL inter-district youth league
League Scheduler will:
1) Comply with all requirements of BC Soccer
2) The primary job responsibility of the league head scheduler is to prepare and maintain a comprehensive schedule.
3) They shall ensure that the schedule meets the standards as set out in the league rules. Including but not limited to
Ensuring there is a balanced schedule of home games for all teams
Ensuring that Geographic pairing of teams is used for div 2-3
That the schedule is reviewed and posted as set out in the league rules.
Assist and coordinate the retiering protocols
4) Once schedules are created coordinate the upload to the BCCSL website, if necessary.
5) Lead the scheduling process, including district schedulers.
6) Schedule and facilitate monthly scheduler review meetings for the purpose of updating
7) Assign various duties to members on the scheduling committee
8) Email all district schedulers with information surrounding district issues
9) Provide monthly updates to the operational committee. 10) Other scheduling duties that may be specified.
Qualifications and Experience
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Ability to interpret and implement policy with a strong attention to detail and time
Proficient in using a computer with robust knowledge of Microsoft Office and Got
Exceptional customer service, problem solving, and organizational skills
Strong knowledge of and a passion for soccer; coaching or officiating certifications an
Previous experience working within a soccer organization considered an asset
Must clear a criminal record check and vulnerable sector search
Knowledge of how youth soccer in BC operates
Type of Position: Part-Time Employment Type: Contract
Compensation: to be determined based on experience and offering Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
RGSA 186-8120 No.2 Rd Suite 314 Richmond BC V7C 5J8 firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © TechSys Communications Ltd., All Rights Reserved. 2000-2017 (0)View Mode: responsive (Switch to widescreen)